Experience Cretan Food, Culture and Nature
Explore the unique countryside of Chania and taste some of its best products and exquisite wine. Visit historical sites and natural monuments, while you listen to captivating stories about the region’s past.
1st stop: The tour will take you at the Cave of Saint John the Hermit, where you will see churches carved inside the cave and learn a bit about the Ottoman occupation, while you enjoy a beautiful view.
2nd stop: Visit a stone-milled olive oil factory, learn about how olive oil is made and about the different quality levels by tasting 3 different varieties.
3rd stop: See a magnificent 3,000-year-old olive tree, let the kids climb inside of its hollow trunk and see some old farming equipment at the museum.
4th stop: Walk around the beautiful lake of Agias and observe the ducks, swans, and migrating birds and enjoy a small Cretan snack and refreshment.
Last stop: Take a tour in a local winery and learn how to properly taste wine while the kids can play in the large yard. At the end of the wine tasting, a full lunch with unlimited wine will be served plus kid-friendly meals.
The tour can be adjusted to a half-day tour upon request
Families should know
- Price includes all entrance fees, tasting fees, snacks & refreshments
- Lunch with unlimited wine included during full day option
- Duration: 8 hours (full day) or 4 hours (half day)
Kids will love
- The ducks and birds in the lake of Agia
- Climbing on a 3000 years old olive tree
- Listening to interesting stories while exploring the countryside
Parents will love
- An exceptional olive oil & wine tasting
- Quality time with the kids at the lovely Cretan countryside
- The spectacular Cretan landscape
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!