Get to know the island of Naxos with your family and learn everything there is about its culture, food, people and history. Together with a local insider guide you will enjoy an entertaining and at the same time educative day tour around the beautiful island of Naxos.
Choosing our favorite locations and creating a palette of tastes we invite you and your family to discover the map of Naxos. The villages of Filoti, Apeiranthos, Kaloxylos & Chalki are the meeting points. You can stroll around these beautiful island villages with your guide and cook & taste some of the most famous Greek-Naxian dishes.
At Kaloxylos village you will visit a local home where you will enjoy a Greek coffee with dessert. At Filoti village you will experience a cheese tasting. In Apeiranthos village you will do more tastings of local products while Chalki village is the destination for a family stroll and a visit to a traditional distillery of the famous Naxian citron liqueur.
Besides visiting the island’s key landmarks, Naxos Panoramio will also show you various secret places. Your local insider will provide your family with interesting insights and stories.
At the end of this Naxos Panoramio family tour you will understand why Naxos was the favorite island of the Olympian Gods!
Families should know
- The duration of the Naxos Panoramio tour is 4 hours
- Morning tour: 10.00-14.00 pickup at 10.00
- Afternoon tour: 17.30-21.30 pickup at 17.30
- Included is the hotel pick up and drop off with a private SUV
- There is also an extended 8-hour version of this island tour available called Naxos Panorama Family Full-Day Island Tour Experience. This whole day experience includes Kindaros village for cooking and picnic, Kaloxylos village for cooking, cheese and wine tasting, Naxos Town and the Venetian Castle, delicious desserts, a visit to the Olive Museum or Damalas village a pottery workshop and much more. Contact the Kids Love Greece for more information and the full program of this Day Experience.
Kids will love
- Tasting local delicacies
- Listening to stories about the past
- Discovering secret places
Parents will love
- Learning more about Naxos island
- Exploring the island by comfortable private minivan
- Spending time with their kids creating memories
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!