Photo Hunt in Athens
Would you like to put a twist on how you and your kids view photography and learn something entirely new while discovering Athens by foot at the same time?
Travel back in time with us and search for great photo opportunities while learning more about photography during this Kids Love Greece Photo Hunt in Athens.
During this private family walking exploration of the city you will hunt for photos of hotspots and unique Athenian landmarks that connect ancient with modern history. We will meander through old and new parts of the city and get inspired by various historical eras while improving our photography skills and learning new styles under the guidance of a professional photographer.
During this Photo Hunt you and your family will learn about the Athenian history and myths as well as shoot photos of its monuments, practise working with light and improve your overall photography skills.
You will visit the stadium of the first Olympics in modern history, the largest Greek temple of the ancient world and even a picturesque island-like neighbourhood inside of Athens! You will also have time for a refreshment in the city’s old town and talk about your new skills. Finally, you and your family will create ‘visual souvenirs’ to take home with you to print or frame.
Give yourself the valuable gift of photography during your visit to Athens and immerse yourself in an artistic hunt most tourists never get to experience!
Families should know
- The duration of the private Photo Hunt in Athens is 2 hours
- During the tour, you will not go inside the archaeological sites
- There is time to stop for refreshments
- This walking tour is for families who are interested in photography
Kids will love
- Walking around Athens at car-free roads
- Looking for monuments and hotspots
- Making their own photos
Parents will love
- Learning more about the history of Athens
- Admiring world-famous monuments
- Spending time with their kids learning new photography skills
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!