The Classic Acropolis Tour and Acropolis Museum
Explore the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum in Athens on a kid-friendly all-round tour with an expert state-licensed guide. There is no better way to enjoy the most impressive attractions of Athens than during this Kids Love Greece Acropolis Classic for Families Tour!
This 4-hour private tour of the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum with a family-friendly guide ensures you see and experience the most important aspects of these incredible places.
In the Acropolis, you will be using an ipad, preloaded with an extra augmented reality program. This new ‘touring’ tool will help you visualize how the Acropolis looked in Ancient times. You will be able to see a full 3D colored reconstruction of the 5th century BC statues, buildings and ancient objects overlaid on the screen as you move around in real-time. It is a truly incredible experience!
After the visit to the Acropolis, your guide will take you to the Acropolis Museum, one of the most famous museums in the world. Here you will see all the findings of the Acropolis hill as well as artifacts from the excavations of Ancient Athens.
Your family guide will make sure that the kids are fully engaged by telling them fascinating stories about life in ancient Greece and mythology.
The Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum is a must-visit for families in Athens. Join our Classic Acropolis Tour and make sure that you did not miss anything!
Families should know
- The duration of this tour is 4 hours including walking time
- If your hotel is located near the Acropolis, your guide will pick you up from there
- Entrance tickets and personal expenses are not included but skip line service is provided
Kids will love
- Listening to stories about mythology and the Greek gods
- Visiting the olive tree at the Acropolis that goddess Athena donated to the city
- The Lego Acropolis in the Acropolis Museum
Parents will love
- Seeing the world-famous Parthenon from up close
- The amazing views over the city of Athens
- Visiting one of the most important museums in the world
Best season to visit