Hotel Pelion Resort
In the traditional area of Portaria in Pelion, you will find Hotel Pelion Resort which is a 4 star, newly built complex of discrete buildings. The architecture is harmonious with local tradition as well as the natural environment.
All rooms are spacious and large and have an independent entrance through the garden. Built at an altitude of 700mts the resort has an idyllic view to Mount Pelion and Makrinitsa.
We recommend you request a room on the top floor so you can enjoy the sunset view from your balcony.
In the two main buildings you’ll find the reception, a bar and a restaurant, and also a fireplace to sit by and enjoy a hot drink. The breakfast buffet not only has all the usual treats (croissants etc.) but also many Greek delicacies, such as yogurt and dried fruit desserts, which you can have either by the fireplace or in the garden, depending on the season and your mood.
Your children will love the playground, the huge pool (weather permitting) as well as running around in the garden. You can also arrange a family football match at the open mini football pitch which belongs to the hotel.
Enjoy the spa of the hotel that has hot tub and a sauna. If you wish to arrange mini excursions in the area or visit the nearby ski resort just ask the staff of the hotel for details.
Families should know
- There’s not a lot to do in the area. If you wish to dine or go shopping you have to go to Portaria town centre where there is also a supermarket and a chemist. However, it is only a ten minute walk and the evening stroll is refreshing and wonderful as the green surroundings are beautiful
- Rent high quality baby and toddler equipment such as baby monitors, bottle & food warmers, bouncing chairs, play gyms, baby baths and travel cots through our partner My Baby in Greece
Kids will love
- The huge garden, playground, open football pitch and the pool – perfect for running around and playing for hours
- The yummy choice of breakfast items and the fresh orange juice
Parents will love
- A hot chocolate by the fire place
- The spa
- The view from the room
Best season to visit