One thing is certain – if you wish to completely relax without depriving your younger family members of their much needed entertainment, Nana Beach is the hotel you are looking for. Ideal for families who prefer all inclusive options and need relaxation combined with high standards of service.
The hotel extends over a surface area of 70 acres and embraces the Drapanou beach at Hersonisos. Parents may not even need to leave the hotel during their vacation, as the activities offered will satisfy kids of any age.
For beach lovers, the hotel holds a very pleasant surprise. On its west side, you will find a bay that is ideal for younger children as it has warm shallow water and is properly organised. It is sheltered from the wind and feels like a huge natural swimming pool. Unfortunately, sometimes the water might look stagnant and not that clean. However, from the east side, inbetween the rocks, you can find stairs that lead directly to crystal clean waters. Do not forget to bring your mask to explore the amazing sea bed.
The endless gardens is one other strength of the hotel, while the friendly staff will make you feel at home.
Families should know
- During peak times, it might get more noisy than you would wish during your holidays – especially around the swimming pool and the bar areas
- The suites, and some of the family rooms have not been refurbished recently
- The one-room family rooms are not very spacious
Kids will love
- The water park
- The kids’ club and its activities
Parents will love
- The comfortable stay
- The tranquility
Best season to visit
Mid range pricing
- Big external playground
- Five rooms dedicated to children’s entertainment
- Swimming pool and water park exclusively for kids
- Two external children’s pools
- Mini market within the hotel where you can find everything for all ages (from nappies suitable for swimming to suncream and toys)
Share on Social Media