Stella Palace Hotel
Stella Palace Hotel is a modern five star hotel located by the beach at Anisara with all the comforts and facilities that anyone might expect. The hotel never feels full; despite its size, it still has a cosy family atmosphere even during high season. This might be the reason that the hotel has repeat clientele every year, especially families.
The staff are very friendly and helpful and the animation team have been carefully selected to offer your children an unforgettable experience. The mini disco every night is definitely the highlight of the day for the little visitors. The quality and variety of the food at the buffet lives up to guest expectations and the choices for children are always satisfying.
Families should know
- The village of Anissara is not notably picturesque nor does it have anything special worth seeing. However, there are places nearby that offer pleasant walking, including the village of Koutoulafari and of course the popular Hersonissos
- The hotel does not stand out for its architectural design; its showy design is not sympathetic with the natural surroundings
- The beach is small compared to the size of the hotel, but it is sandy and the water is shallow, which makes it suitable for kids
- During high season you might have difficulty in finding a free sunbed, especially at the children’s pools
- Standard rooms can be a bit cramped if you choose to have extra beds for your children
Kids will love
- The children’s swimming pools with waterslides and pirate ship
- The fresh pizza at the dinner buffet
Parents will love
- The sensation of relaxation
- The beautiful gardens with palm trees
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!