- The trail might be a bit tedious for younger children, but will certainly enchant older ones
- Access to the gorge with a buggy is relatively hard
- Do not forget to take hats and suncream for your children
- Supply yourselves with water from the taverna before you start walking
- Make sure you wear comfy trekking shoes so that you do not feel uncomfortable and lose out on this trekking experience
- The ideal would be to rent a car so as to be able to do a proper day trip
- Rent high quality baby & toddler travel gear such as car seats, strollers, baby carriers, trikes, booster seats through our partner My Baby in Greece for stress-free & fun family activities in Greece
Apart from St. Anthony’s Gorge, there are still plenty of unspoilt spots in Crete. Please read here the article about the Enchanting places in Crete as well as Crete’s Natural Wonders.