You won’t have any problems finding Drimos, especially if you follow the road that leads to St. Anthony’s Gorge and the Patsos Dam. The lush setting and the flavourful Cretan cuisine will delight both younger and older guests.
- Tavern - Restaurant
Families should know
- There is no changing mat in the toilet
- You might find that prices are a bit high, however the good quality of the food will make up for that
- The playground is surrounded by trees and there is some shade but it is still important that you have a hat and sunscreen handy for your children
- Before you go, call and check whether there are any social events hosted in the taverna. If there are it’s a good idea to postpone your trip as it usually gets quite crowded
- From Rethymnon follow the new road, Amariotiko street, located at the top of Adelianos Kambos. Pass Prasses village and the river dam and you will find yourself at Drimos in about 15 minutes
- Rent high quality baby & toddler equipment such as booster seats and strollers through our partner My Baby in Greece for stress-free and enjoyable family meals in Greece
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!