TGI Friday’s, Kefalari
TGI Friday’s is a safe choice for families. This spacious restaurant extends over two levels, with an inside bar on the first level. During summer, the garden outside is a must.
A children’s menu, delicious smoothies, fresh juices, drawing games and crayons make the place particularly popular with families. The children’s menu includes chicken breast, mini burgers, fajitas, penne and chicken fingers as well as ice-cream and sundaes.
We highly recommend that both you and your children try one of the below smoothies: Banana Kong (banana, strawberry, chocolate syrup, milk, vanilla ice-cream and orange sorbet), Strawberry Sunrise (orange juice, strawberry and orange sorbet) or Shirley Temple (cherry with Sprite). During festive periods e.g. Christmas, your kids might get lucky and be able to participate in children’s activities organised by TGI Friday’s e.g. face painting.
- Restaurant - Cafeteria - Bar
Families should know
- During weekends it’s normally quite busy and therefore we suggest you arrive an hour beforehand and make a reservation
- During peak hours there might be some delay in service
- Parking in Kefalari is extremely difficult during weekends or festive periods or bank holidays. It wouldn’t be a bad idea to make use of public transport
- The restaurant does not have parking
- The toilets are not in good condition
- There is special children’s activity pack with extra drawing games
- Opening hours: 13:00 to 1:00 except for Fridays and Saturdays when the place is open from 13:00 to 2:00
- Rent high quality baby & toddler equipment such as booster seats and strollers through our partner My Baby in Greece for stress-free and enjoyable family meals in Greece
Best season to visit