Family Sailing Trip to Paros – Small Group 7-hour Tour OR Private 7 or 4 hours
Explore Paros’ secluded beaches on an exclusive sailing adventure with an experienced captain, offering your family an authentic Cycladic experience and unforgettable swims in pristine coves.
The trip includes stops at Panteronissia islands and the Blue Lagoon, exploring the Sea Caves in Antiparos island, and a stroll around Despotiko island with its exotic, sandy beaches.
MENU: A fresh salad with refreshments and water will be offered, as well as a delicious smoked fish with tarama dip and carob rusks for lunch. The food is accompanied by local wine, beers, beverages, and water. As for dessert, there is something different to try every day! Brunch is also available.
Families should know
- Sailing trips can be arranged as private or in small group
- The menu with the refreshments and alcohol is included. Brunch is also available
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel & fins) will be offered
- Inform us of any dietary restrictions
- The start time of the small group trip is 10 am
- The pick up and drop off to the meeting point are not included
Best season to visit
Find out the where to go and what to do in Greece with the family. Book with us for amazing family memories.
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!