Family Sailing in Elounda
Sail along the beautiful bay of Elounda and Plaka, a vacation hotspot for celebrities, and around Spinalonga island, the second most popular site of Crete after Knossos!
The island’s history as a leper colony in the mid-20th century inspired Victoria Hislop, to write the famous novel “The island”. Spinalonga “hides” more stories though, and the friendly captain will be more than happy to narrate the most interesting ones to you!
Swim at the idyllic Kolokitha beach at Kavos Krios, and enjoy a wonderful day with the family in an earthly paradise that combines beauty and history. During the sailing trip you will have the opportunity to sunbathe, swim and snorkel or do fishing.
Families should know
- We may arrange either a half day Sailing Tour or a full day Sailing Tour
- Half Day includes fruits and snacks
- Full Day includes full meal served on board, wine and unlimited water and beverages
- Fishing Rods and snorkeling equipment is provided
Kids will love
- Listening to fascinating stories about Spinalonga
- Swimming and playing at the shallow warm waters of Kolokitha beach
- Snorkeling in crystal clear waters
Parents will love
- A unique view of Spinalonga island, the second most visited site of Crete after Knossos!
- The spectacular views at Elounda Bay and the mountains of Mirabello
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!