Explore Mykonos Town with your Family
Discover the ‘little Venice of Greece’ and all the beauties of this classy Greek island during our kids-friendly Mykonos Town Walking Adventure for Families.
We will start our tour at the old port of Mykonos Town and we will walk along the waterfront toward the center. Along the waterfront were the wealthiest houses in the past. Now, these have turned into restaurants and cafés. They are the facade of Mykonos Town.
Behind this facade, there is a very complicated network of tiny little maze-like streets. These are definitely worth exploring! Together with your guide, you will go through the maze, visiting the most beautiful parts of this island town. You will visit the famous Windmills, Little Venice, the open-air cinema, a 19th-century Mykonian residence, the Three Wells, a 300-year-old bakery, the famous Panagia Paraportiani church (only from the outside) and many little family chapels.
The Mykonos Town Walking Adventure for Families can be combined with a Mosaic Workshop or tailor-made Taste Mykonos Food Tour. Contact us for more information on all the tour possibilities and combinations in Mykonos!
Families should know
- The duration of this tour is 2 hours
- Included: qualified tour guide
- Transfer is not included
Kids will love
- Wandering around the picturesque alleys
- Getting lost in the maze of tiny streets
- Experience the freedom of a car-free town
Parents will love
- Learning more about the history of this timeless but cosmopolitan Greek island
- Photographing the famous windmills of Mykonos
- Spending fun time with their kids
Best season to visit