Private Family Guided Tour to the Acropolis
Traveling to Athens? Join our Private Family Guided Tour to the Acropolis and learn everything about Athens’ most impressive site! This is an excellent activity for the whole family you should not miss.
You will surely get intrigued by the glory of one of the oldest civilizations. Travel back in time by listening to all the stories and myths of the past narrated by our specialized kid-friendly guide.
Furthermore, via interactive techniques, your children will learn about the history of ancient Athens. They will be able to understand where they are and what was here in the past.
Check out this great touring gadget!
Visualize the Acropolis in its primary share with the use of a tablet. The tablets present the site, as it used to be, with three-dimensional representations. This service is available upon request and has an extra supplement per person.
Families should know
- This private tour is highly recommended for families as it is arranged with a specialized in children’s activities state licensed guide
- The private tour is possible to customise on the way and is always adjusted according to children’s exact ages
- The tour is available at English and German and its duration is 2 hours
- All children get an inspiring gift
- If your hotel is located at the centre of Athens, our guide will pick you up from there and walk with you to the site
- Skip the line service for the Acropolis is being provided. Your guide will have the admission tickets on the day of the tour and you can compensate the amount directly to her in cash.
- This tour is ideally combined with our Private Family Guided Tour to the Acropolis Museum and the Private Family Athens City Centre Tour
- As the Acropolis rock gets very hot during the summer months, we suggest starting the earliest as possible (8-8:30 am) or having this tour in the afternoon (starting at 5:00 pm)
Kids will love
- The stories and the myths about Acropolis
- To be a part of the great Panathenaic celebration of the classical times
Parents will love
- The significant landmarks
- The stunning panoramic views
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!