Family Sailing on the South coast of Chania
A best seller cruise, starting from the historic harbor of Sfakia and sailing to some of the best-secluded beaches of Crete!
An experienced skipper will take you to several isolated and strikingly beautiful locations across the South coast of Crete like: Ag.Roumeli (where the exit of Samaria gorge is), beautiful Ag.Pavlos beach, Marmara caves, gorgeous Loutro and Sweet Waters beach.
Stops will be made in almost every location for swimming and relaxation in the crystal clear waters! During the stops, you will taste Cretan snacks, fruit, drinks (soft drinks, beverages, wine, and bottled water) and a full lunch onboard (home-made, based on the local Mediterranean cuisine) to complete a beautiful day on the sea. A sailing trip your family will never forget!
Families should know
- Mini-van transfer from the city of Chania is included
- All meals and drinks are included
- Family friendly skipper and crew included
- Bring your own towels and sunscreen
- Duration: 8 hours
Kids will love
- Exploring the pristine beaches of the south
- Picking sea shells and swimming in amazing waters
Parents will love
- The amazing waters and scenery of the wild Cretan south coast
- A relaxing day on the sailing ship with delicious Cretan food and drinks
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!