Sani Asterias Suites
This is an interesting take on a boutique hotel for families. Summed up in a nutshell, these are luxurious suites with impeccable service from the staff and close to shallow turquoise water and a sandy beach.
Though Sani Beach Club is usually recommended as the family hotel within the Sani Resort complex, we suggest you pay a bit more and opt for the Sani Asterias Suites.
The 48 refurbished suites are very spacious and elegant and the beachfront suites are literally a step away from the complex’s private beach.
Your children will love playing on the sand and most importantly you don’t have to worry about them as the water is shallow and there is a lifeguard on hand. For further relaxation, take advantage of “babe watch”…the babysitting that the hotel offers on the beach with the first 30 minutes free of charge!
Your children will be fully entertained all day as the activities on offer are many and include face painting, outdoor theatre, swimming lessons, football matches, biking and- for extreme sports lovers- the Crazy Shark Water Sports hut will. For teenagers that appreciate the spa services, junior spa menu is offered for all clients between 12 and 16 years old.
If you have babies in the family, the hotel has taken care of offering any equipment you might need – from sterilizers till bibs-while baby food and toiletries are available at the mini market. The special healthy menu that is served at the main restaurant is ideal for your children and will be a further pleasant surprise for you.
However, what makes this hotel really special is Kevin, the hotel manager, and his staff. They have the knack of anticipating what you want before you even ask, and are extremely helpful.
Families should know
- There is a pick-up service from Thessaloniki airport to the hotel. If you have a lot of luggage with you, you should inform the person that deals with your transfer, so that the car will have sufficient boot space
- There are at least five different room types ideal for families. Depending on your budget and the luxury you have dreamt of, choose the one that suits your case.
- Look out for special offers e.g. first child stays free
- Though the ‘dine around’ programme offers great variety, we recommend you book in advance as popular restaurants can be fully booked especially during high season
- Rent high quality baby and toddler equipment such as baby monitors, bottle & food warmers, bouncing chairs, play gyms, baby baths and travel cots through our partner My Baby in Greece
- PlayStation on request at Porto Sani Village and Sani Asterias Suites (subject to availability)
- Bikes and trikes for hire
- Children’s DVDs (subject to availability)