Anna, na ena milo
If you are near Milies in Pelion make sure you pop in this cafe for a drink and the best dessert you ever had. This cosy little café has borrowed its name and theme from a text book used in Greek schools in past generations to teach children the letters ‘m’ and ‘n’. You’ll understand straight away that the overall tone of the café is reminiscent of childhood and innocence. From the antiques which decorate the tables to the posters on the walls and the sprinkles on your hot chocolate, everything in here will bring back fond childhood memories.
Nikoletta and Nicos, the owners, are very friendly and everything on the menu is home made. Nicoletta’s cheesecake is famous in the area and an absolute must try. Apart from the other delightful deserts – mainly traditional, but also modern, you can have Greek coffee or even a spirit if you go in the evening.
- Cafeteria - Bar
Families should know
- The café is tiny and so it can be crowded in high season
- Pricing is affordable, especially considering that everything is homemade
- Rent high quality baby & toddler equipment such as booster seats and strollers through our partner My Baby in Greece for stress-free and enjoyable family meals in Greece
Kids will love
- The colourful homemade desserts
- The incredible hot chocolate
Parents will love
The individual style of the décor
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!