The Cafe and Restaurant at the Acropolis Museum
If you’re looking for a bite after your stroll around the Acropolis Museum, definitely try out the Acropolis Cafe and Restaurant at the Acropolis Museum. Situated on the second floor, the restaurant also functions as a cafe and offers breakfast, snacks, lunch, dinner and/or drinks only. It is only a minute’s walk from the Acropolis metro station.
Here you will find a variety of healthy traditional Greek dishes with a modern twist. We particularly love the presentation of the food, accompanied by the delicious taste of course.
The use of fresh local products from all over Greece guarantees excellent quality. Prices are on the high end, given the quality offered, while there is also a kids menu which is conveniently priced.
You have the choice of dining outdoor or indoor. The service might be a bit disappointing, especially during the busy hours.
The restaurant often organizes musical performances on Fridays to accompany your meals, but the highlight of the restaurant is definitely its panoramic view of the Acropolis.
Whether you’re having dinner or enjoying your coffee and snacks on the outdoor terrace or indoor, you will be enjoying one of the best views of the Acropolis in town, especially at sunset!
Get more information about our family-friendly guided tours at the Acropolis Museum, check The Acropolis Museum Family Guided Tour.Check availability
- Restaurant - Cafeteria - Bar
Families should know
- The restaurant can be very busy over the summer and on Sundays, so you might have to wait a bit longer to get served or find a table
- Schools groups often have lunch there on weekdays, so it can get a bit noisy
- It is not possible to make a reservation for Sundays
- For prompt information about the opening hours and prices please follow this link: Cafe and Restaurant at the Acropolis Museum
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!