The restaurant at the Acropolis Museum
If you’re looking for a bite after your stroll around the Acropolis Museum, definitely try out the Acropolis Museum’s restaurant. Situated on the second floor, the restaurant also functions as a cafe. It is only a minute’s walk from the Acropolis metro station.
Here you will find a variety of healthy traditional Greek dishes with a modern twist. We particularly love the presentation of the food, accompanied by the delicious taste of course.
The use of fresh local products from all over Greece guarantees excellent quality. Prices are reasonable given the quality offered, while there is also a kids menu which is conveniently priced.
The restaurant often organizes musical performances to accompany your meals, but the highlight of the restaurant is definitely its panoramic view of the Parthenon. Whether you’re having dinner or enjoying your coffee and snacks on the outdoor terrace, you will be enjoying one of the best views of the Acropolis in town, especially at sunset!
- Restaurant - Cafeteria - Bar
Families should know
- The restaurant can be very busy over the summer and on Sundays, so you might have to wait a bit longer to get served or find a table
- Schools groups often have lunch there on weekdays, so it can get a bit noisy
- It is not possible to make a reservation for Sundays
- For prompt information about the opening hours and prices please follow this link: www.theacropolismuseum.gr
- Rent high-quality baby & toddler equipment such as booster seats and strollers through our new partner Baby Traveller for stress-free and enjoyable family meals in Greece
Kids will love
- The kids menu
- The Greek breakfast
Parents will love
- The freshly prepared dishes with the use of local ingredients
- The excellent wine list
- The view on the Acropolis
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!