Centre Food & Drink
Restaurant at the Acropolis Museum
Culinary delight and a breathtaking view in one of the best museums in Europe. Definitely the best dining option if you visit the Acropolis Museum.
If you’re looking for a bite after your stroll around the Acropolis Museum, definitely try out the Acropolis Museum’s restaurant. Situated on the second floor, the restaurant also functions as a cafe. It is only a minute’s walk from the Acropolis metro station.
Here you will find a variety of healthy traditional Greek dishes with a modern twist. We particularly love the presentation of the food, accompanied by the delicious taste of course.
The use of fresh local products from all over Greece guarantees excellent quality. Prices are reasonable given the quality offered, while there is also a kids menu which is conveniently priced.
The restaurant often organizes musical performances to accompany your meals, but the highlight of the restaurant is definitely its panoramic view on the Parthenon. Whether you’re having dinner or enjoying your coffee and snacks on the outdoor terrace, you will be enjoying one of the best views of the Acropolis in town, especially at sunset!
- tzatziki – for many it is the best in Greece (!)
- shrimps with ouzo
- cherry tomatoes and red saffron
- trachanas with mushrooms
- Greek prosciutto
- veal scaloppini with oregano, lime and sautéed seasonal veggies
Families should know
- The restaurant can be very busy over the summer and on Sundays, so you might have to wait a bit longer to get served or find a table
- Schools groups often have lunch there on weekdays, so it can get a bit noisy
- On Sundays, reservations at the restaurant are not allowed
- Rent high-quality baby & toddler equipment such as booster seats and strollers through our new partner Baby Traveller for stress-free and enjoyable family meals in Greece
- For prompt information about the opening hours and prices please follow this link: www.theacropolismuseum.gr/en/content/cafe-restaurant
- Visit: all year
15 Dionysiou Areopagitou Street, Athens 11742, Greece